Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.33 Average
Absurd, and Hopefully Humorous to Some, Hypothetical Question...
(02-16-2018, 11:39 PM)Wes Mantooth Wrote: LOL!!!

Dennis Roland is one of those names and people that I would have never remembered had you not mentioned him.

So he does it for you, huh. Out of all the guys, Dennis Roland is the one you want in the corner.  To specific to not be true.  You're a real weirdo, Rocker...

PS I'm not starting a thread for this so I'm just putting it here. Dude, Rocker, I sold off my entire guitar collection. Amps, pedals, everything. Took that and bought two Suhr's. A S and T style, and a Line 6 Helix.  I think I made the right choice for me, but it was a really though thing to let go of all of it. No other way I can afford Suhr's though.  Just wanted to share, you're the only big gear guy here I know.  Good to see ya on here, buddy!

I just figured Roland was still on some kind of Bengals roster.

Katie's man servant and probably Paul Alexander's pool boy/cleaning BBQ + sweat off of his piano.

He's sad now because I'm the new groveler in town stealing some of his attention.

That makes me hot.  What can I say???  His creepy looks in woman's gear just does it for me.

Lordy you got ya some Suhrs huh?  You ain't messing around son.

A lot of people are jumping over to the Line 6 Helix.  Both for recording and live performance.

You probably already know about the Kemper profilers.  There's a battle going on between Helix and Kemper users for which is better.

I bought a Mesa Boogie Mark V combo amp a few months back.  Played it for about a week and returned it.

I think I could tweak the amp but started adding up all of the other pedals I'd have to add(delay, comp, chorus, gate)and it would end up being a very expensive situation that I didn't want.

I liked the amp.  I just didn't love the amp.  For that much jack it better be "the one".

Still thinking about checking the H & K Grandmeister 40 Deluxe.

You know anything about Blackstar?  I was thinking about ordering a Blackstar HT Stage 60 MK II and giving it a go.

I've heard a couple of live bands using them and they seem to really cut through the mix.  They're not crazy expensive either.
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Absurd, and Hopefully Humorous to Some, Hypothetical Question... - BengalsRocker - 02-17-2018, 12:10 AM