Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.33 Average
Absurd, and Hopefully Humorous to Some, Hypothetical Question...
First off I'm not that motivated by money to even consider any such arrangements and secondly I'm still technically married to my ex wife that I haven't seen since 1984.. It's not that I'm opposed to divorce and there's definitely no love leftover from 1984, but I just never got around to it. This doesn't even mention that still being technically married it's gotten me off the hook for marrying other would-be wives over the years. Plus I can still brag about being married to a former stripper....Yeah, that and a of stale bag of chips is all I've ever wanted out of life..
And Just because it always almost makes it sound like I might actually have some kind of a clue when it comes to the what not to do to impress mother when bringing home women department I can always give free advice. Don't marry a stripper young man. Your mother will NOT be impressed.
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Absurd, and Hopefully Humorous to Some, Hypothetical Question... - grampahol - 02-17-2018, 07:11 AM