Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Declining interest in the nfl?
(02-17-2018, 02:39 PM)BenZoo2 Wrote: I listen to the Sirius nfl radio has much as I can while in my car.  I've heard Pat Kirwin several times lament how the nfl is losing younger fans.

Here in the NATI there's a growing frustration among older longtime Bengal fans with how Mike brown runs the team.  The main factors are lack of urgency in free agency, bringing Marvin Lewis back and a perception of not doing all they can to win, i.e. small scouting department etc.

My wife and I enjoy watching games together and with friends but began losing interest last year.  My kids don't really follow the team as they are plugged into their devices.

I was going to put this in jungle noise but I'm curious to see what fans of other teams are seeing with their fan bases.

My declining interest has many factors, but I will never again contribute a dime to the NFL. I am 64 and have been a fan since since the early 1960s. Being in Florida I had the NFL Ticket for the past 3 years and cancelled it.  I will not buy a single hat or shirt ever again, and will follow the scores but will not watch them on TV at all, which won't be hard to refrain from being we get all the Bucs and Dolphins games.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Declining interest in the nfl? - BenZoo2 - 02-17-2018, 02:39 PM
RE: Declining interest in the nfl? - bengalguy71 - 02-17-2018, 03:16 PM
RE: Declining interest in the nfl? - J24 - 02-18-2018, 02:32 AM
RE: Declining interest in the nfl? - treee - 02-20-2018, 02:55 AM
RE: Declining interest in the nfl? - treee - 02-20-2018, 08:08 AM