Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 1.67 Average
List your depressing moments of this past year
(02-18-2018, 02:10 PM)Go Cards Wrote: This board would be very boring if we all just agreed and pumped sunshine up each others rears.

Fred would not even be on the board using his argumental Superpowers anymore. Who would he scold anymore ?

Boring, and everybody should be allowed to cope with the Bengals debacles in whatever way they seem fit without being attacked in such negative manners.

It is kind of funny though, fighting negativity with more negativity. Much like in some's opinion that things the Bengals do are out of ones control.

Yet so is how somebody else's posts, but they draw the ire of some although it is out of their control.

That is not throwing gas on the fire at all and pretty hypocritical.

Good points, 'Cards.  

Part of being a "fan", short for fanatic, is the emotional investment that comes with being a loyal follower of a sports franchise.  That includes not only celebrating the positive achievements, but also suffering through the ugly stuff as well.  That is why places like this board even exist.

I find it completely healthy for fans to be able to vent their frustrations with the organization, to lament the failings of the franchise, and grieve the moments of "what could have been".  I don't spend much time on other teams' boards, but I'm willing to bet that even with the most successful of franchises, you'll find negativity and discontent amongst their respective fan bases.

With that in mind, I say go ahead, vent your frustrations, tell us your depressing moments and such.  Get it off your chest.  All that does, is make things that much sweeter, when those moments of triumph finally come!
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: List your depressing moments of this past year - SunsetBengal - 02-18-2018, 02:23 PM