Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 1.67 Average
List your depressing moments of this past year
Wow really, some overreact much? When this team starts making better decisions and playing better I'm sure we will have more "positive" threads. And if you think for a second that I would list anything that a sports team does as more depressing than a school tragedy, well then your just being an ass. This is a Bengals message board where we can be as negative or positive as we want. This franchise has made some piss poor decisions this past year, key word decisions. I'm not on here ranting about something like a fumble that just happens, even though a thread titled Hill fumble gets 1000 posts. Of course everything we could possibly discuss is out of our control, but to ignore the fact that those listed were decisions made by a franchise that was in control is just stupid. You want to be a cheerleader then get your wife's panties and bra go in your safe room with your Pom poms and give me a F, give me a U I'm sure you get the rest.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: List your depressing moments of this past year - TKUHL - 02-18-2018, 03:28 PM