Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Jeff Driskel broke arm taking reps at WR
(02-19-2018, 05:49 PM)WeezyBengal Wrote: No, he's not right. Ross was a healthy scratch pretty much the entire year. Thats coming from the Bengals and the media, not me. He was put on IR during week 14.

Pretty much the entire year? I only remember Ross being a healthy scratch around midseason after he got benched
for fumbling on that one play. You have to give the guy somewhat of a chance to show what he can do. That fumble
wasn't even his fault. Any player would fumble on that play.

He is a first round pick for a reason, give him a chance to grow.

This guy has every intangible except size. Amazing player at Washington. Best Red Zone threat in college.

(02-19-2018, 06:38 PM)fredtoast Wrote: According to Ross himself he was actually injured some of those times he was considered a "healthy scratch" because he was hiding an injury from the coaches.

This is what i remember. He just wanted to play badly.

Watch this guy if he gets his chance is all i can say. John Ross has great hands, speed, quicks and is about as good
as it gets in open space. Thought they should of used him on Screens and quick Slants instead of those trick plays.

Still say he reminds me of a faster Antonio Brown with class.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Jeff Driskel broke arm taking reps at WR - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 02-19-2018, 06:50 PM