Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How will Mike Brown spend his extra 10 million
(03-06-2018, 05:00 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: I could but my Precieved value doesn't matter 1 bit just like your perceived value...  The market value is what the Bengals are willing to spend or what they perceive a position or player to be worth.  Zeitler was pretty good but had struggles too.   If we had paid him what the browns did we would have already had to cut someone of value to make the space.

I'm sure they would have loved Whit to stay...  and while he held up this past year.  Hes at the age where it will be over very soon.  So keeping him would bring up the argument of not preparing for the future...
Or if they signed him and he declined you would be complaining about the exact opposite you are now.            You cant make decisions using hinesight... or claim they should have seen the future.

Huh? If we signed zeitler last year we wouldnt have to cut anybody.  We would still be almost 20 mil under the cap with his contract added on to our existing roster.  You are drinking a little too much of the hobspin koolaid.  There are ways to get creative with the cap that mike brown would never do.  If we wanted to get creative with the cap we could technically sign geno dunlap eifert solder all to big contracts and still be under the cap.  Being a bengals fan we all know thats just a pipedream.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: How will Mike Brown spend his extra 10 million - mikey6866 - 03-06-2018, 09:26 PM