Poll: Which of the 3 options in this POLL would upset you the most ?
Vita Vea or Da Ron Payne taken in round 1 to set up a Geno Atkins departure in 2019
A top rookie Corner taken in round 1 to set up a Darqueze Dennard departure in 2019
Marcus Davenport taken in round 1 to set up a Carlos Dunlap departure in 2019
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
If we don’t resign all 3 & plan for 1 to leave with a 1st round pick/Upset most Poll
I voted Dennard, but only after some thought...my gut reaction was definitely Geno and I would hate seeing Geno anywhere else as many have said. I voted against my gut reaction because of the options we have to make keeping Dennard possible...we could cut/trade DreK instead, cut Adam Jones now and offer a front loaded contract (restructuring Dennard’s deal)...Dennard has been injuried a lot, but so was DreK early on and he showed less while on the field than Dennard (minus one game against the Broncos) IMO. I also hate the idea of reaching for any CB other than Minkah (or maybe Ward) at the 12 spot and I think neither will be available.

I would hope all three get deals done, but if Dunlap is the odd man out I think they have in house options (Willis, Lawson). Ideally, the Bengals either lockdown all three or they go out and get a good OL FA and lock down two.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: If we don’t resign all 3 & plan for 1 to leave with a 1st round pick/Upset mos... - Mongo1809 - 03-09-2018, 02:30 PM