Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rumor has it we're working on a deal to trade Burfict.
(03-15-2018, 05:06 PM)muskiesfan Wrote: I agree that if he played for the Steelers, Patriots, either NY team, Seattle, Green Bay, or a couple of other darling teams and he wouldn't be viewed the same. I'm just saying this has been an issue with him in high school, college, and now the NFL. It's just who he is.

Yep, very true. It's exactly why he wasn't drafted. But he has gotten better these past couple of years. He had one personal foul in 2016, that suspension he got last preseason was complete bullshit, and don't even get me started on that "contact with an official" incident  Whatever 

The league has had it out for Burfict since that hit on AB in the playoffs made him the most hated football player in America. The perfect whipping boy for the league to constantly make an example out of. We'll undoubtedly be without him thanks to a suspension at some point (if another concussion doesn't take him out first). It's a shame we couldn't trade that inevitability away for something.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Rumor has it we're working on a deal to trade Burfict. - Pat5775 - 03-15-2018, 05:13 PM
RE: Burfict Trade With Raiders!? - CJD - 03-14-2018, 04:55 PM
RE: Burfict Trade With Raiders!? - Nati#1 - 03-14-2018, 05:08 PM
RE: Burfict Trade With Raiders!? - treee - 03-14-2018, 05:16 PM
RE: Burfict Trade With Raiders!? - snowy - 03-14-2018, 05:17 PM