Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Filling holes-If a few more weak spots get upgraded then GM off hook & Coaches on it
(03-16-2018, 07:09 PM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: Last year they lost their two best offensive lineman during free agency while drafting two offensive skill players with injury and character concerns during the first two rounds. Their shiny new WR accumulated more surgeries than receptions and they still haven't fixed the line. (Cordy Glenn hasn't had a healthy season in two years and is coming off of foot surgery so hopefully that gamble pays off instead of being another Antonio Bryant.) So the GM still has a helluva lot more work to do before the coaches are more responsible than the GM.

I agree that more still has to be done.

In my original post I said "Should a few more spots get addressed and upgraded (Center as one example)".

Mike Brown has gone part way towards fixing some of these glaring holes and has a chance to go further.

He may pull up and only go part way.

All I am hoping for is that he uses early round draft capital to go the rest of the way towards fixing the remaining weakest starting links.

I would love to feel like he has done so after this draft and then have the focus shift to the Coaching Staff as being responsible to take it from there.

I will be let down once again if we don't at least see this offseason go "all the way" towards fixing the most obvious weakest links.

It has been partially done which makes it seem within reach and possible that those few extra upgrades may actually get done.

Will be a shame if they stop at part way and pull up once again.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Filling holes-If a few more weak spots get upgraded then GM off hook & Coaches... - depthchart - 03-19-2018, 12:17 PM