Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I guess I'm a conspiracy theorist
(03-17-2018, 09:32 AM)Sled21 Wrote: First off, I don't believe that those saying the Bengals knew this was coming and that's why the picked up Brown. Burfict, while willing to play Mike, made it known he prefers WILL, where he is probably the best in the league. Brown was picked up to play MIKE right beside him, thus vastly upgrading our LB corp. As for knowing what medicines will and won't do, these players are not brain surgeons, and are at the mercy of the doctors when taking prescription medicines. This is all BS, the NFL is afraid Burfict is going to kill Schuster when they see the field together, and that's all this is....
It sounds like the NFL just wants to put Cincinnati at a disadvantage any chance they can get. A big reason is because the golden boys who do no wrong the Steelers are in our division .Vontaze could cough on someone accidently and get suspended.and our fans would get their pitchforks out.just like they did with Jeremy hill. But oh don't talk about Dalton or your not a fan.

Messages In This Thread
RE: I guess I'm a conspiracy theorist - bengalsturntup926 - 03-17-2018, 11:49 AM