Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Does Burfict suspension change draft
(03-19-2018, 04:48 PM)kevin Wrote: I believe the reports Bengals were talking to Raiders Friday on trading Burfict.  I believe it because they need to dump payroll. I also believe it because there have been other stories of Bengals having Burfict on the trade block.  I also believe the stories Bengals are sick and tired of all the games Burfict has been missing last few years due to suspensions.  Bengals even have a Burfict contract suspension clause that if this new suspension stands, a lot of his contract is void.  11 million of his contract is void.  I could see Bengals not wanting yet another Burfict suspension season. This LB Bengals got from Buffalo has been starting 16 games a season. Bengals need to cut payroll for his contract.  You have this new guy that plays and Burfict who misses half the games lately and will miss games in 2018.  I can understand it if Bengals have had enough of Burfict missing all these games and just unload him.  They are dumping payroll after these signings, and Burfict suspended again is more reason to move him. 

You believe the reports that have been repeatedly denied by both teams?
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Does Burfict suspension change draft - McC - 03-19-2018, 05:03 PM