Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Does Burfict suspension change draft
(03-17-2018, 02:44 PM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: I have recently been coming around on Rashaan Evans. I was over looking him. Meh just another first round projected Bama LB.

Then i started watching. And boy howdy was i impressed. Figuring we were done in free agency i was starting to love the idea of him at 21. Then we signed preston and for 15 minutes i started thinking we go another route. Then the suspension. Right back on the Rashaan bandwagon for me

I know, right?

The guy takes great angles, appears to always be around the ball, seems to have a high football IQ, hits like a tank and reports are that he continues to grow as a player.   I love this guy.

I doubt we take him.   The need at offensive linemen is too big, especially after losing Bodine.

And I'd love to have a really good center, a bookend tackle for Glenn or a stud defensive lineman.  

But I will be very excited if we take Evans.  Combine that with the Brown and Baker signings and maybe another defensive lineman in the draft and I will be much happier about our prospect to stop the run this year.   And the guy is pretty nifty in coverage as well.   He's solve a lot of problems in the middle.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Does Burfict suspension change draft - 3wt - 03-20-2018, 03:07 PM