Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Looks like they young Wideouts will have to wait.
(03-18-2018, 02:13 PM)jj22 Wrote: I don't think Core is superior. I think he deserves just as much of a shot as Malone. And I don't think we've seen enough of either to judge. I do think Core showed more his rookie year than Malone did. Malone played far more snaps then Core as a rookie too (on offense). Folks didn't use those numbers. Going back to college numbers is lame to me since we are talking the NFL now, and once you are in the league it's a new ballgame.

But if you guys keep wanting to see 30+ year old Lafell on screens, quick outs, reverses, shovel passes, and deep routes so be it. We need to see what we have with these young receivers. That's all I'm saying.
Oh I dont.. I watch goodberrys breakdown and lafell is a problem at #2 ,and the one guy said he's a good blocker. No he's not even that. Lafell isn't a playmaker. We downgraded from Jones and lafell eats snaps because he's a vet and paid. But at least Ross is in his 2nd year,and the draft has a bunch of solid guys in it I'd draft one maybe two guys with 11 picks.

I was hoping to swap lafell out with another vet but that wasn't happening.oh yeah I'm kind of concerned about Ross , following him on social media he is so damn quiet it bothers me,and looks little .
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Looks like they young Wideouts will have to wait. - bengalsturntup926 - 03-18-2018, 02:23 PM