Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Looks like they young Wideouts will have to wait.
Jones had been on the decline yet still WJIII didn't get his shot until injury. It's the perfect example, but not because of your spin. You need game reps to prove your worth. That's my point. Give Boyd 860 snaps and who thinks he can't get the 548 yards Lafell got on 52 receptions in 2017? I'll wait........

Hell I might get the 548 yards Lafell got with 860 snaps. You guys act like Lafell is a key piece to the offense. Irreplaceable. I disagree. Completely. And peoples answer is to keep drafting Wideouts?

I personally don't see the love fest. But clearly there's something about those shovel passes and reverses to Lafell you guys are attached to. Or maybe it's his 3Td's average a year. Boyd, Malone, and Erickson got close to that with their limited snaps.

Lafell doesn't require our unconditional loyalty. He isn't a drafted homegrown talent. He hasn't earned the loyalty you guys are giving him. Not sure where all this is coming from.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Looks like they young Wideouts will have to wait. - jj22 - 03-19-2018, 10:48 AM