Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Looks like they young Wideouts will have to wait.
(03-19-2018, 10:48 AM)jj22 Wrote: Hell I might get the 548 yards Lafell got with 860 snaps.

You guys act like Lafell is a key piece to the offense. Irreplaceable.

I personally don't see the love fest. But clearly there's something about those shovel passes and reverses to Lafell you guys are attached to.

Lafell doesn't require our unconditional loyalty.

(03-19-2018, 11:40 AM)jj22 Wrote: I still believe in them. Didn't realize so many didn't anymore.

It is comments like this that destroy your credibility.

Not one person here is claiming LaFell is a key piece of our offense that is irreplaceable.  No one heer has lost faith in our young receivers.

You just make stuff up to argue with yourself.

Brandon LaFell is no Pro Bowl WR, but he has started for 3 different teams and is still healthy.

Since he came into the league in 2010 he has 394 receptions, averaged 13.4 yards per catch, and has 29 receiving tds.  Only 13 other WRs in the league have accomplished all of that.  He is not garbage.

Everyone here would be happy to see one of our young WRs play good enough to unseat LaFell.  So why do you have top pretend no one is saying that?  Are you really more interested in making a big show by arguing with yourself instead of having a legitimate conversation?
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Looks like they young Wideouts will have to wait. - fredtoast - 03-19-2018, 12:00 PM