Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Looks like they young Wideouts will have to wait.
(03-19-2018, 12:00 PM)fredtoast Wrote: It is comments like this that destroy your credibility.

Not one person here is claiming LaFell is a key piece of our offense that is irreplaceable.  No one heer has lost faith in our young receivers.

You just make stuff up to argue with yourself.

Brandon LaFell is no Pro Bowl WR, but he has started for 3 different teams and is still healthy.

Since he came into the league in 2010 he has 394 receptions, averaged 13.4 yards per catch, and has 29 receiving tds.  Only 13 other WRs in the league have accomplished all of that.  He is not garbage.

Everyone here would be happy to see one of our young WRs play good enough to unseat LaFell.  So why do you have top pretend no one is saying that?  Are you really more interested in making a big show by arguing with yourself instead of having a legitimate conversation?

I don't care about no credibility on a message board. I'm not here to gain any favor, or judge anyone's opinion as credible or not. I say what's on my mind speak my opinion and leave it at that. Where were you during the rest of the argument? Waiting for me to say something you disapproved of so you can pounce on it?

I don't have to prove myself to someone who's been banned before. You need credibility to judge credibility, and I won't be shamed by someone who has to get their account unlocked to give their opinion. At least I got that going for me.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Looks like they young Wideouts will have to wait. - jj22 - 03-19-2018, 12:04 PM