Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Looks like they young Wideouts will have to wait.
(03-20-2018, 10:23 AM)jj22 Wrote: Do you say the same about Boyd who produced more than LaFell did this year as a rookie but it got him nowhere.

Fewer snaps his sophomore year. You guys can keep saying the young wideouts have to prove they can produce like Lafell. Boyd did and it got him nowhere. So you have to come better than that line keep being repeated in this thread to sell me. Facts matter.

Fact is Boyd showed he could produce on LaFell's level and he got rewarded by sitting the bench most of his sophomore year.

Core showed in his limited time his rookie year he could get close to Lafell's 548 yards (200).

Lafell got 548 yards in 860 snaps. Only 348 more yards then Core. And it only took Core only 1/6th of the snaps.

I'm just not in the camp LaFell's 548 yards can't be matched by any other wideout on our roster not named AJ.

Great point about Core's rookie season and he did that without AJ Green on the other side.  You could see the Baltimore DBs playing off him and he took full advantage.  Based on his totals in the 2017 season, people immediately assume he sucks, despite so many positive reviews coming out of practice.  But he was injured to start the 2017 season and he never really got back in to the good graces to get another shot.  I hope he, Ross, and Malone explode this year and we have a bevy of options outside of AJ Green.  

https://stripehype.com/2017/06/17/cody-core-injury-cincinnati-bengals-season-perspective/
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Looks like they young Wideouts will have to wait. - SHRacerX - 03-21-2018, 08:03 AM