Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Looks like they young Wideouts will have to wait.
(03-21-2018, 02:31 PM)Nately120 Wrote: So you are saying that have 100% proof that we have an amazing WR on the bench that our HC simply refuses to play.  Damn, Marvin Lewis is actively making this team worse...I can't believe the players haven't staged a mutiny to protest the fact that he never loses his job.

Oh wait, they have.  Hmm, maybe there is merit to all this.

Or maybe I am right.  He was the #1 playmaker coming out of college.  Is it a 100% certainty?  Nope.  But is he a better option than Brandon Lafell and was Marvin being an obvious assbag about not getting his stupid LB that has already likely lost half a season to suspensions?  Hell, yes.  The kid had ZERO character concerns coming out of college, but he (admittedly immaturely) goes to twitter showing what he can do because he is a healthy scratch and he is tired of everyone in the media as well as fans railing on him for not getting on the field.  Those are the actions of a very frustrated player that wanted to contribute.  He never should have done it but if you think Marvin had nothing to do with his emotions, you are fooling yourself.

I think a lot of people are going to see what Ross can do this year, or at least I hope so.  Because if he isn't the difference maker I think he is, the offense will likely continue to sputter.  
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Looks like they young Wideouts will have to wait. - SHRacerX - 03-22-2018, 08:35 AM