Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Looks like they young Wideouts will have to wait.
(03-22-2018, 12:50 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Need to keep Lafell around until one of these guys shows that they can do better. None of them have yet.

But i will add that i expect John Ross to do just that and show that he is much better this year. Malone maybe too.

Boyd will play more of the Slot role and should do well now that his problem is behind him.

Really liked Core and bought the hype last year but he sorely disappointed me.

He did get injured early in the season and never really got back in the groove.  Remember?  He was carted off?  Eifert makes a habit of being injured (not on purpose) and Burfict makes a habit of being suspended.  Core deserves another shot.  I have a feeling Core and Ross are going to be a big part of 2018 because I have faith in Lazor.  

The changes that have already been made and the late season improvements showed what he was capable of doing on the fly.  I am excited to see what he can do with a full offseason.  Wait?  Am I being optimistic again?  Damnit!  That means I have to change my mood!
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Looks like they young Wideouts will have to wait. - SHRacerX - 03-22-2018, 01:46 PM