Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Looks like they young Wideouts will have to wait.
(03-22-2018, 02:28 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Nice post, i agree that our WR corps overall are pretty strong. I like the upside of all of these guys besides Lafell honestly,
but until one of them show they bring something to the position he cannot and do it somewhat consistently he should stay.

Erickson is also in this conversation as he is a decent Slot/backup option. Wasn't impressed with him bringing Kicks out last
year though and i think a guy like Brandon Wilson might bring more to the table as a Returner.

I do remember Core getting injured, must of had an effect for sure. Definately deserves another shot. Dude is young, fast
and physical. Completely agree about Lazor as well, him castrating PA last year and him maybe being a reason we moved
on from PA, i am a giant Lazor fan.

With a decent O-line that opens up holes in the running game and gives Dalton some time we will be a tough Offense.

Pollack and Van Pelt were big time improvements and bringing in Bicknell as WR coach might be a good one i hope.

Was not impressed with Urban coaching up his guys last season.

Completely agree.  I don't know how much of it was leaving Hue's scheme, but the WR corps overall last year were poor and their effort/attitude seemed to be sorely lacking...even very early in the season.  
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Looks like they young Wideouts will have to wait. - SHRacerX - 03-23-2018, 07:33 AM