Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Looks like they young Wideouts will have to wait.
(03-22-2018, 03:49 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Look, all I'm saying is that if we are convinced that Marvin Lewis is intentionally sabotaging this franchise by refusing to play the best players then maybe certain players aren't so crazy to have demanded trades over the years.  

Well, I wouldn't phrase it "intentionally sabotaging" because Marvin believes he was right.  He believes very strongly the way he felt and I think it became a self-fulfilling prophecy.  Fred will go right to the absolutes and say "He played Jeremy Hill as a rookie, so you can't say that", but the trend...the overall feeling is that a lot of talent sits behind veterans and for whatever reason, Ross sat, even when healthy, when our receivers weren't getting open in the slightest.  There are countless examples of this in his history and I am sure we aren't done seeing it.  Thank God we got another coach with some balls that is going to do his scheme with the guys he thinks can help.  Zim, Gruden, Hue, were all successful here by not following Marv's conservative nature.  We will see if Lazor can do the same. 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Looks like they young Wideouts will have to wait. - SHRacerX - 03-23-2018, 07:39 AM