Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Looks like they young Wideouts will have to wait.
(03-29-2018, 02:59 AM)grampahol Wrote: I recall reading this as well that Ross tried to keep his injuries hidden which I can't really blame him. He's a young man who wants to be a big star. Players don't become big stars sitting on the bench. 
That kind of left them holding the bag and Marvin getting accused of trying to sabotage the team which makes zero sense. What could he possibly stand to gain by sabotaging the offense? 
Some of our board members seem to think they can read minds by watching a game on TV. I wish I had a dime every time someone has commented on what is going through players minds when watching a tiny image of players on TV. In my 58 years plenty of people have tried to tell me what's going on in my mind . My wife does it all the time.  "I know what you're thinking  ...." and I have to tell her she's 100% wrong.  No, I wasn't thinking about banging the girl on TV.. I was thinking about getting another cup of coffee if you must know . lol  She never believes it.. 

I know what you were thinking..... you were thinking about banging the girl on TV in the kitchen, with a little cream and sugar, while you were getting another cup of coffee....
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Looks like they young Wideouts will have to wait. - Sled21 - 03-29-2018, 08:38 AM