Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Looks like they young Wideouts will have to wait.
(03-31-2018, 04:13 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Sure took a long damn time to bench Og when he pretty much single handedly lost us a season.

Bodine was never benched even though he played terrible lots of games.

Ross wasn't even given a chance, nearly any player would of fumbled on that play. Gotta give the guy more chances.

I understand if the guy is not healthy, don't play him but he was listed as a healthy scratch multiple games where we
could of used his speed and quicks. Cannot wait to see this guy have a full Offseason to get his shoulder ready and get
in game shape. He will open a lot of eyes around here.

Well, to play Devil's Advocate, I'm not sure we had anyone better than CO or Bodine to promote in front of them. And again, I don't think it was the fumble that sealed Ross as much as it was running the wrong routes and stopping in the middle of a route at a critical point in a game. And, if I remember right, Core got benched for awhile after running the wrong route and blowing up the play in our own backfield....
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Looks like they young Wideouts will have to wait. - Sled21 - 04-01-2018, 10:32 AM