Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Looks like they young Wideouts will have to wait.
(04-01-2018, 10:32 AM)Sled21 Wrote: Well, to play Devil's Advocate, I'm not sure we had anyone better than CO or Bodine to promote in front of them. And again, I don't think it was the fumble that sealed Ross as much as it was running the wrong routes and stopping in the middle of a route at a critical point in a game. And, if I remember right, Core got benched for awhile after running the wrong route and blowing up the play in our own backfield....

Winston came in at the end of the 2016 season and played RT much better than Og.

TJ Johnson came in on one series against the Ravens and we went right down the field and scored a TD.

Then right after they put Bodine back in and the Offense stalled.

Also, i believe that when Ross stopped on that route it was the beginning of the game. Wasn't a critical point.

The coaches have screwed up a lot around here and i believe the Ross situation was another.

Just happy we got some new coaches that have been successful in the NFL.

PA, Zampese, Paulie G, Urban just were not getting the job done.

Merv wasn't either but cannot get everything we want i guess. Still it is a start. Have high hopes for these new coaches.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Looks like they young Wideouts will have to wait. - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 04-02-2018, 03:42 PM