Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals.com Saying Bengals To Dump Payroll After Draft.
(03-18-2018, 03:39 PM)TheUberHuber Wrote: Hopefully it's Kirkpatrick.... 

As much as I don't want to get rid of him -- depth at cb is always a good thing -- he is not worth 10 million and we can find another 3rd cb in the draft..

Aqib talib is getting that kind of dough and we should all be able to agree dre is no talib.. if we have the space then whatever but if we need players to cut  Dre should top the list... just under Cedric who should be gone already.

The sooner we get out of his contract the better as far as I am concerned. We will have to re sign wj3 at some point.

If dre restructured his contract then that would be better for us but if not just cut him. Let the Steelers pick him up ... at least we would get some laughs when Ross trucks him over...  Wink

If we dump Kirkpatrick after signing him over Zeitler or Whitworth that would be the biggest admission of idiocy a front office has ever made regarding the re-signing of their players.

I think Mike Brown is too...something...for that. Stubborn?

I would say prideful, but Brown can't possibly be proud of anything he does with this organization.

I think the likely cuts are Michael Johnson and, maybe, if we're lucky, Brandon Lafell.

Rey is also a possibility, but he's relatively small hit compared to a few others currently on the roster. Plus, he's still a good reserve LB.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bengals.com Saying Bengals To Dump Payroll After Draft. - CJD - 03-19-2018, 09:46 AM