Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Guns don't kill people, Pat Sims kills people
(08-17-2015, 03:40 PM)SHRacerX Wrote: I disagree.  Peko is still very effective when used in a rotation.  If he plays every snap, he wears down.  I think Sims and Peko should get near equal series on first and second down with Gilberry/Hunt/Clarke (whoever makes the team) rotating in on obvious passing downs.  It would make each more effective and undoubtedly improve their run defense.

I think we could have a rotation with Sims and Hardison and still accomplish the same thing, only better.  Have Sims plug the middle and get a slight penetration/push on rushing downs, and bring in Hardison to get after the QB on passing downs.

If Peko doesn't get cut, I won't be angry, I just think that it's time for a new, younger, better playmaking rotation.

The NFL is changing and we need to be in that backfield swarming running backs and quarterbacks, which, like you said, Peko can hold his ground and is good in that definition of a NT, which is the traditional one, but our defense could be exciting and I want a playmaker.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Guns don't kill people, Pat Sims kills people - BFritz21 - 08-17-2015, 06:12 PM