Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Catch Rule Passes Unanimously
(03-27-2018, 04:28 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Seen tons of catches that were catches then the Receiver goes out of bounds and loses it and they called it an incompletion.

Never liked this, when you have complete control of the ball in bounds it is obvious. The ground or something else knocking
it out after the catch should not make it an incompletion. I like this myself. Also like that they didn't implement that 15 yard
penalty on pass interference which would of led to DB's intentionally interfering.

I think they could have added something, any pass interference beyond 25 yards, 1st one for a team is 15 yards. Then, any others becomes a spot foul or minimum of 15 yards (if less than 15 yard spot foul) but could be 60 yards. This would have hampered DB's from blatantly holding guys downfield every play. I don;t like 50 yard spot fouls, I think it is excessive against a defense that already has their hands tied to do their job.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: New Catch Rule Passes Unanimously - Luvnit2 - 03-27-2018, 05:44 PM