Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Catch Rule Passes Unanimously
(03-27-2018, 05:44 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: I think they could have added something, any pass interference beyond 25 yards, 1st one for a team is 15 yards. Then, any others becomes a spot foul or minimum of 15 yards (if less than 15 yard spot foul) but could be 60 yards. This would have hampered DB's from blatantly holding guys downfield every play. I don;t like 50 yard spot fouls, I think it is excessive against a defense that already has their hands tied to do their job.

Yeah, at first when i read the rule i liked it because of those giant spot fouls but the more i thought about it i thought it
would of led to DB's intentionally interfering. I like your thoughts here as that would deter this.

(03-27-2018, 05:52 PM)Pat5775 Wrote: That ref that ejected Vontaze in the Jacksonville game should have been ejected himself  Whatever  I'm actually kinda glad the league office is taking more control of ejections. One would think they'd have overruled that @$$hole official last year. 

Agreed. The refs screw these calls up a lot. They cannot see everything and sometimes automatically react instead of
waiting and calling it right or just letting players play. Shouldn't be able to punish an entire team like this unless they
get it absolutely correct.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: New Catch Rule Passes Unanimously - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 03-27-2018, 06:31 PM