Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Bell Is Making A Joke Of The Steelers' Franchise......
(04-14-2018, 10:34 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: Apparently now Steelers fans also can't grasp the concept of sarcasm............  not surprising since their quarterback can't even grasp the concept of "no" and they have no problem supporting him.

Rod Woodson was a rookie on his holdout, correct?  You're equating a rookie holdout to Bell?   Woodson hadn't even played a down yet and rookie holdouts were the norm!

Blount and Lambert were in the 70s, which is an entire different era, and Blount's wasn't over his contract.  However, those definitely impacted the team:

Well, this has been fun. But at the end of the day, this whole thing effects my life 0%. It is entertainment. You seem to spend a heck of a whole lot more time imagining reasons why I should fret over any of it than I do actually fretting.

So if you're looking for an admission, here it is: this is probably not as good situation for the Steelers.

Here's the thing: I'll live. My life will be the same either way.

But if you like to imagine otherwise, have fun with that.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bell Is Making A Joke Of The Steelers' Franchise...... - JS-Steelerfan - 04-14-2018, 12:38 PM