Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Teryl Austin has coached in three Super Bowls.
(04-06-2018, 10:05 AM)fredtoast Wrote: Enough of the childish personal comments.  No need to get so upset just because I prove you wrong.

In the four years that Guenthar was our DC here this is how our offense ranked in scoring compared to where our defense ranked in interceptions

.........pts.........ints
'14....15th........ 3rd
'15.... 7th......... 3rd
'16....24th........ 5th
'17....26th....... 20th
total..19th....... 1st

You have no clue what you are talking about claiming that the only reason we were NUMBER ONE in the league in interceptions over that span is because of our "very high powered scoring offense".  You just made up some ridiculous claim out of thin air with absolutely nothing to back it up.

Oooooowwww.  Fred said be quiet an adult is talking.  Bwahahahahha.  I never claimed it was the only reason (aren't you supposed to be an attorney?  You must not be a very good one as you always seem to lose the facts.  My point was that Guenther's defense was not #1 in INTs the past couple years in relation to the rest of the league.  You said it was #1 over four years and I tried to get you to show the ranking the past couple years.  If you don't think that the offensive prowess the first two years of Guenther's tenure was any part of his success than any further debate isn't warranted. 

Now, go wash your hands before dinner.  
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Teryl Austin has coached in three Super Bowls. - SHRacerX - 04-07-2018, 09:35 AM