Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Mixon On ESPN List Of Rookies Ready To Break Out In Year 2!
Mixon has the potential to be a top 5 running back in this league, in my opinion. He's just built that way, and he has great vision. A lot like Elliot in Dallas as far as body type and athleticism and explosiveness, and power. He just needs a better line in front of him. He did pretty good last year considering how historically bad the line was. I don't know how many times there was simply no hole, so he had no choice but to wait for one to develop--occasionally it would, but a lot of times he had to eat it. One thing I observed is he has comparable patience to Bell in Pittsburgh--the way he will just wait behind the line until he sees things develop, then get going quickly through the hole and upfield. And his play out of the backfield in the passing game is great too. Just really love Mixon as our running back. Having Geo available to take 10-15 touches, we are just stacked in the backfield. If we get this line figured out we'll all be very happy.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Mixon On ESPN List Of Rookies Ready To Break Out In Year 2! - Bengalstripes9 - 04-03-2018, 02:44 AM