Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Mixon On ESPN List Of Rookies Ready To Break Out In Year 2!
(04-03-2018, 09:16 AM)whodey4life84 Wrote: This is why Im hoping we take Daniels at center with our first pick and Orlando Brown for RT with our 2nd and then let there be a fierce competition for who gets the RG position. Daniels looks to be an elite center when watching his film. I know Brown had his comedy show at the combine but did improve at his pro day BUT idc about numbers. Go look at his film. He is taylor made for RT in the NFL. When he gets his mitts on you it is absolutely game over. Just go watch his film. Him having a terrible combine could be a blessing for us if we get him in the 2nd. This line could finally get movement and if that happens watch out for Joe Mixon. If our line is able to improve alot we will be back in the playoffs no question and i think thats why we will use our first 2 picks on OL again.

I think this would be amazing.  I doubt that Brown falls to us in the 2nd but there should be another good prospect there.  It's hard to tell what the Bengals are thinking as Hobs keeping downgrading the idea of taking a center.   It wouldn't surprise me if we pick a OT or DT or even corner in the first.  They could take Brown/McClinchey (sp) in the first and Price in the 2nd and I'd be happy.   Just work on the offensive line.  No hope for the playoffs without it.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Mixon On ESPN List Of Rookies Ready To Break Out In Year 2! - yang - 04-03-2018, 11:44 AM