Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
It's time we moved on from Dunlap.
(04-03-2018, 09:50 AM)bfine32 Wrote: I do not totally agree on the Dunlap thing and for those saying we can keep both; it's not our M.O.

Hall or Joseph
Chad or TJ
Whit or Z (Browns sucker punched us)

I will say that choices early in this year's draft will be quite telling.

I do totally disagree with the Hill thing. He did not turn out to be an ass. He remained a hard worker, played through injury, and really took the post-season fumble personally. He did not fumble once that year and I believe he was tops in the league in TDs. Even at the start of last year he was not an ass, Some can argue that he took care of #1 when the writing was on the wall, but I don't remember anything adverse. 

Last season Hill had elective surgery for a phantom injury so that he could avoid risking actual injury and get sigend in the off-season. He totally, 100% quit on the Bengals when the writing was know the wall that his playing time was cut and he wasn't being resigned.

He proved to be an ass and was hot garbage with the exception of 9 games his rookie year. As for all of the short yardage TDs... that one season... That's the easiest TD/play in football. Dude sucked hard and then quit when it was to his advantage. Worthless player in the end.

Sig Bet? Hill will have less than 350 all purpose yards for NE in 2018.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: It's time we moved on from Dunlap. - PDub80 - 04-03-2018, 10:02 AM