Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
It's time we moved on from Dunlap.
(04-03-2018, 01:17 AM)THE Bigzoman Wrote: So every season I make an installment of this...fantastic series giving logical arguments and sound predictions concerning which players we need to move on from. My infamous Jeremy Hill thread before the 2016 season comes to mind.

This year it's Dunlap and here's why...

Geno has dominated more consistently than Dunlap. The dirty secret is that we're probably only going to keep one. That's for Geno.

Jordan Willis and Carl Lawson and possibly one D end this draft will step up.

Most importantly, Dunlap is most likely to pull a Carson. If you look through social media post 2015, he's made a lot of passive aggressive jabs at the bengals. He probably doesn't want to come back anyway unless we overpay him.

Hum ? Yeah, Ah ... NO

I don't really see the need to move on from Dunlap. The team was perfectly willing to move on from Whit for a guy who did nothing and the season sucked.

Dunlap is a good DE and if you really want to move on from him put him on the trading block now, get a good pick this year and f-- the random comp pick in 2020.

The team needs OL help early in this draft. No room to draft a DE in 1st or 2nd round unless you can get another pick to spend early. Oakland might cough up their 2nd round pick for him.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: It's time we moved on from Dunlap. - BengalChris - 04-04-2018, 11:16 PM