Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
It's time we moved on from Dunlap.
(04-09-2018, 07:17 PM)The Real Deal Wrote: I realize I am waaaay late to this party but...

I love Carlos, he’s been great for the team and the city of Cincinnati. But am I the only one that wants to strangle him when he’s dancing around like a clown on the field while they are losing? And not just losing with a chance to come back, but when almost all hope is lost, yet he is still acting like a clown. Maybe I’m alone on this, but I’ve noticed it the last few seasons and it drives me bonkers.

He's a jovial, happy leader. He says what's on his mind and tries to get the team riled up (in a good way) by doing all of that.

Following him on Instagram for the past 4/5 years, its just his nature; he doesn't get drunk, do drugs or "bad things," to have fun; that's like me, in that sense.

(04-10-2018, 12:44 AM)XsandOs Wrote: I agree!

There is a line in a scouting report I read about Quenton Nelson that stated you could plug him into the RG position on your line, and forget about it for the next 10 years. That language is used for can't miss prospects who are truly elite.

That is Dunlap in a nutshell.

Agreed as well, 100%.

Nobody has to worry about DE, with Dunlap there.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: It's time we moved on from Dunlap. - Truck_1_0_1_ - 04-10-2018, 09:42 AM