Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
AD better deep ball than u think
(04-07-2018, 08:54 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: And the stats prove this huh ? That's why Brady has so much better deep ball numbers... oh wait  Ninja

This applies to all QB's right...... oh wait  Ninja

Bro you can't pick and choose when facts apply and when they don't. You're supporting your points with nothing but opinion !

I'm curious though how many times a game does AJ get 10 yards of separation ? I'd like to see this tape. 

I can also assure you Brady, Rodgers, whoever you want to name have a bunch of less than perfect, in stride deep completions. Sure they show them on the highlight films. But Dalton has in stride throws as well.

You just choose to ignore them.

The stats don't lie, despite how much you try and spin them.

Again, for the umpteenth time in this thread, Andy is ok 20-30 yards. 30+ he's trash. Stats prove it.

I linked several statistics where it breaks down hang time, yards in the air, yards from release point, completion %, etc. from 2016 & 2017. Guy then says the Oline stunk in2016 as an excuse... it was ranked 13th in the league. That's better than the line from other guys ranked higher.

Anyone who thinks Dalton's a good deep ball thrower isn't watching the games. Period. AJ Green bails him out all the time. Other receivers bail him out or, when they can't, are looking around in frustration. It's obvious on so many levels.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: AD better deep ball than u think - J24 - 04-07-2018, 11:55 PM
RE: AD better deep ball than u think - PDub80 - 04-07-2018, 09:17 PM