Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is Angel’s Envy Rye Good Bourbon?
(04-20-2018, 02:15 AM)RICHMONDBENGAL_07 Wrote: I don't know if it's any good or not, I'm not a rye whiskey fan.  However if it really is $100 a bottle somebody thinks it's good.  So I say give it to him, then he can say that his oh so loving and considerate brother got him some expensive hooch for his birthday. He won't complain and neither will his friends no matter how awful it is.   See where I'm going with this?  Cool   Then you can sit back and smile while they nurse their horrible hangovers.  Oh and offer to take him and his friends to Waffle House for his B-day Breakfast the next day and watch the hilarity ensue! Nothing quite like a good joke on siblings  Wink

ThumbsUp

Trust me, everyone in my family gives everyone else shit!

This brother is awesome, though:  he got married, bought a house, and built on an addition to the side of it so I could have my own place.  He always said that I'd live with him, but I always thought he was just blowing smoke up my ass.

He feels guilty because he dropped me off at my friend's the night of the wreck and I asked him to drive us to the cemetery because I didn't want my friend driving us (but I didn't tell him that my friend was going to drive us, or he would have taken us), and he said to just walk (the driver's house backs up to the cemetery).  Obviously, the rest is history.

I don't blame him, though, because if I had told him that my friend was going to drive, he would have taken us himself.

The fact that he lives with that guilt (even though I don't blame him) might be my biggest regret.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Is Angel’s Envy Rye Good Bourbon? - BFritz21 - 04-20-2018, 02:46 AM