Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is Angel’s Envy Rye Good Bourbon?
(04-20-2018, 02:46 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: ThumbsUp

Trust me, everyone in my family gives everyone else shit!

This brother is awesome, though:  he got married, bought a house, and built on an addition to the side of it so I could have my own place.  He always said that I'd live with him, but I always thought he was just blowing smoke up my ass.

He feels guilty because he dropped me off at my friend's the night of the wreck and I asked him to drive us to the cemetery because I didn't want my friend driving us (but I didn't tell him that my friend was going to drive us, or he would have taken us), and he said to just walk (the driver's house backs up to the cemetery).  Obviously, the rest is history.

I don't blame him, though, because if I had told him that my friend was going to drive, he would have taken us himself.

The fact that he lives with that guilt (even though I don't blame him) might be my biggest regret.
It was my attempt to be humorous.  Sorry I wasn't aware that your brother was so closely tied to your accident.  Just give the booze to a friend you don't know as well.  But thinking about it why would you ask us if you should give your brother booze, when you know he was involved in your accident and when you know you (or even possibly he) would feel guilty about receiving such a gift?  Just give it to some else and find a better gift for him.  He can buy his own bourbon.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Is Angel’s Envy Rye Good Bourbon? - RICHMONDBENGAL_07 - 04-20-2018, 12:58 PM