Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Success of "fastest" WRs since '00
(04-13-2018, 01:18 PM)Bengalbug Wrote: Where did DeSean rank?  He is probably the best “fast guy” the nfl has seen recently.
Was wondering the same thing. Deshean is a different player than Ross, but I think they'll be the most productive on this list when all is said and done.

(04-13-2018, 01:34 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: This is why i like John Ross, he is not a track guy, he is a football player and if he can stay healthy people will take notice of this.

Ross is not all speed. He has great hands, had a big route tree in college and was the best Red Zone threat in the country.

1 out of 5 catches he had a TD. Once him and Dalton get on the same page look out man.
Agree with this. I think in time we will see Ross develop. Not sure it's this year or next year though. He needs to learn the offense and really perfect his route running. He can be a great deep threat and red zone threat if he develops. Again, not sure this happens this year as he has to learn a new offense, and he didn't get to play last year. Has a lot of work to do in terms of learning his role in our offense and developing timing and chemistry. I'm thinking we'll see things start to develop for him this year, and he breaks out next year. But we'll see, he has to stay healthy and develop a tougher NFL body too. 

(04-13-2018, 01:36 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: If hes learning from Housh hes gonna be a Dalton favorite for a long time
Working with TJ is definitely a good sign. If he can develop as a route runner, and learn our offense, he can develop a nice niche within it. 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Success of "fastest" WRs since '00 - Bengalstripes9 - 04-13-2018, 03:14 PM