Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Don't forget about Jake Fisher
(04-23-2018, 01:01 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: One could argue there is enough of a fix on OL in place already minus a Center we know about...

There are other positions that need talent as well across the board.

Between Hart Fisher and OBg  and potential draft pick we will find a Right tackle.

Between  Redmond Westermon and Hopkins we can find an RG

Personally would love to see a Defensive playmaker round 1 the OC in round 2 and a Tackle in the 3rd(with one of the picks)

Not really man.....you're relying on a guy with a heart problem, a signee from NYG that graded worse than the panty waist we started at LT, AND the kid with the heart ailment.  We have Glenn.  Can we find a good RG from those 3?  I'm sick of seeing blockers unabated to the QB and RBs.  That's not how you win football games.  You build teams from the inside out.  If Marvin Lewis, Andy Dalton, AJ Green, Geno Atkins, etc want to win a Super Bowl anytime soon......they better damn well fix the o line NOW.  Not with serviceable players, with GOOD to great players.  Andy Dalton will not win you a championship without good protection.  So either fix the line, or get a mobile QB that deals with constant pressure better.

The defense is decent enough.  Now, if a guy like Derwin James falls to you at 21, then yeah, go for it.  I have a feeling that Austin will be more aggressive, and we will see some INTs from our CBs this season.  We have Burfict, Lawson, Dunlap, Atkins, WJIII, and potential for playmaking in Dennard on defense already.  Preston Brown may be a very nice addition.  

This o line needs fixed in the worst way if this team is to make some noise, IMO.  I'd like the first two rounds to be McGlinchey/Wynn and Ragnow/Daniels/Price myself.

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Don't forget about Jake Fisher - bfine32 - 04-21-2018, 03:08 PM
RE: Don't forget about Jake Fisher - CJD - 04-23-2018, 10:43 AM
RE: Don't forget about Jake Fisher - CJD - 04-23-2018, 09:38 AM
RE: Don't forget about Jake Fisher - Wyche'sWarrior - 04-23-2018, 01:22 PM
RE: Don't forget about Jake Fisher - kevin - 04-24-2018, 04:59 AM
RE: Don't forget about Jake Fisher - dnkw - 04-26-2018, 02:01 PM
RE: Don't forget about Jake Fisher - dnkw - 04-26-2018, 02:30 PM
Don't forget about Jake Fisher - BenZoo2 - 04-26-2018, 02:22 PM