Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Don't forget about Jake Fisher
(04-21-2018, 03:08 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Everyone it the draft forum and in here are talking about how we must get a tackle early. I'm not sure there is a tackle in this draft that is a better prospect than Jake Fisher. Before going down with A-fib Jake was having a mediocre season at RT (55 of 83) but he was learning. One must also wonder did his heart condition affect his play. He did say he had to get treated for a "supersonic" heart rate in an early season workout.

I for one am willing to give Jake first crack at RT (who knows what Pollack can do for him Doug Free was garbage at RT before Pollack got a hold of him) and focus on the interior of our oline.
Fish and OG haven't cut the mustard so far and getting Dalton killed.  Other than Bodine, I don't think much of returning players from worst O Line in NFL.   We brought in LT from Buffalo.  WE need best Blocker in draft at pick 21 and then another blocker in round 2.  One of them has to be a Center.  The other can be guard or tackle, the main thing is best blocker on the boards.  From round 3 on we add Defense.   None of this Ripley WR or Jackson QB nonsense.  Bengals are Weak and need a draft to make them Tough.  Dalton is getting killed back there, plus our tackling needs an upgrade. Steelers and Ravens will walk all over us if we don't bring in the big boys to toughen this team up.  

I would not put all the eggs in the Fisher, Og basket.  So far they have let Dalton get killed. 
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Don't forget about Jake Fisher - bfine32 - 04-21-2018, 03:08 PM
RE: Don't forget about Jake Fisher - CJD - 04-23-2018, 10:43 AM
RE: Don't forget about Jake Fisher - CJD - 04-23-2018, 09:38 AM
RE: Don't forget about Jake Fisher - kevin - 04-24-2018, 04:59 AM
RE: Don't forget about Jake Fisher - dnkw - 04-26-2018, 02:01 PM
RE: Don't forget about Jake Fisher - dnkw - 04-26-2018, 02:30 PM
Don't forget about Jake Fisher - BenZoo2 - 04-26-2018, 02:22 PM