Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why didn't we wait till this year
(04-23-2018, 08:18 PM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: I don't think the OP would give him credit no matter how well he might produce this year, Nate.  His mind seems made up.  But I agree with you here.

Probably correct, some just didn't like the pick in the first place and just have Ross written off.

I tend to want to see the guy get more than a handful of meaningful snaps once he gets healthy before i do so.

He could be exactly what we always needed, a DeSean Jackson/Antonio Brown type WR that is just too quick and
fast to cover. People that hate on him, especially his size and talk about him being slight just haven't or don't want
to do their research. He is bigger than Antonio Brown actually with bigger arms and he is faster.

John Ross is a football player, not a track guy. If he can stay healthy he could be something else.

He has tons of talent. I don't want to be on the Ross hater side. Wrong side to be on IMHO.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Why didn't we wait till this year - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 04-23-2018, 08:27 PM