Poll: How do you expect you will feel AFTER the Front Office makes the 1st round pick on Thursday night ?
I expect to feel Totally stoked about who they picked in round 1 - ecstatic
Happy with the pick (feel even better about picks coming in later rounds based on it)
Hopeful they made the right move but not totally sure they did the right thing
So, so - 50/50 about the pick – Front Office has you on the fence with their move
Lack hope that they made the right move but not totally sure they did the wrong thing
Not happy at all with the pick (got to make up for it in the coming rounds)
I expect to feel Totally honked off about who they picked in round 1 - furious
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How do you expect you will feel AFTER the Front Office makes the 1st round pick on Th
I expect the pick to be either Ragnow, Wynn, Hernandez or McGlinchey so i would be totally stoked after any one of
these guys being added. Obviously hope it is Ragnow so we would have our new stud Center in the bag and ready to
go but Wynn is so versatile and would be my second favorite pick in the first.

Hernandez would be a road grader at RG we haven't had for a long time.

I like McGlinchey and think he would be solid at RT for us cause he can both pass and run block and i have hope that
either Price or Daniels will be around in the 2nd.

Would want us to trade up and grab one of these two Centers instead of waiting for one to fall to us at 46 though.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: How do you expect you will feel AFTER the Front Office makes the 1st round pick on Th - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 04-23-2018, 03:47 PM