Poll: How do you expect you will feel AFTER the Front Office makes the 1st round pick on Thursday night ?
I expect to feel Totally stoked about who they picked in round 1 - ecstatic
Happy with the pick (feel even better about picks coming in later rounds based on it)
Hopeful they made the right move but not totally sure they did the right thing
So, so - 50/50 about the pick – Front Office has you on the fence with their move
Lack hope that they made the right move but not totally sure they did the wrong thing
Not happy at all with the pick (got to make up for it in the coming rounds)
I expect to feel Totally honked off about who they picked in round 1 - furious
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How do you expect you will feel AFTER the Front Office makes the 1st round pick on Th
I voted “Happy” based on previous drafts. We usually don’t go with my number one pick, but I’m usually happy with the player we select. Even Og I was ok with because he was supposed to be such a great top 10 talent, it wasn’t until we went back to back tackles that I started flipping out. And usually the further into the draft we get the happier I am. I’d be shocked if I’m not very happy with our draft overall by Saturday evening even if I’m b****ing and moaning for parts of Thu/Fri. I don’t worry too much about them drafting a bust or player I’d hate in round one, even though I hold my breath for “my” guy and am usually slightly disappointed they don’t pick the guy I’m pulling for.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: How do you expect you will feel AFTER the Front Office makes the 1st round pick on Th - leonardfan40 - 04-23-2018, 04:29 PM