Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hernandez or Wynn in Round One and Why
(04-24-2018, 01:38 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: There are lots of experts who think Daniels is better than Ragnow, many believe Daniels is a top 16 player in draft. I don't know, I like all 3 centers and hope Pollack makes right call as he will be the one coaching them.

I think based on pure need right now:
1. Center
2. Guard
3. Safety

So as much as I love a mauler OG like Hernandez, I think we need to take the biggest need first and then trade up (no guarantee) to get the guard as you have stated,

I agree partially with your assessment.  But I feel Westerman and Redmond and Hopkins have shown enough talent for the Front Office to allow one of those three compete for starting RG.  Nevertheless, RT is a need.

If McGlinchey or Miller is there at 21, Bengals will draft their future RT.  I am not a fan of Miller at all.  But I think McGlinchey will play better at the RT position in the NFL.  They may miss out on a top Center but unlikely.  One of the top three centers will be there at 46.  

Another option would be to grab Wynn or Hernandez at 21 (I love both), draft a Center at 46, then grab Crosby or Brown in round 3.

With both of these scenarios the O-Line could look like this:

1-Glenn-Boling-Price/Ragnow/Daniels-Westerman-McGlinchey

2-Glenn-Boiling-Price/Rangow/Daniels-Wynn/Hernandez-Crosby/Brown.  

It comes down to McGlinchey being there at 21.  
[Image: maXCb2f.jpg]
-Paul Brown
“When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.”

My album "Dragon"
https://www.humbert-lardinois.com/

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Hernandez or Wynn in Round One and Why - psychdoctor - 04-24-2018, 02:20 PM