Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hernandez or Wynn in Round One and Why
(04-24-2018, 11:59 PM)Jpoore Wrote: Great leader yes. But not on prices level. Nowhere close. Price is Ray Lewis type leader. But im fine with either so long as it isn't Daniels.  But if u want little to no growing pains u take price. 

That is high praise on Price's leadership skills, plus there will be growing pains with any rookie and even more
with Price cause he is injured. Ragnow is just more solid all across the board, better pass protector and ready
to go come OTA's and there is not the concern with the shorter arms like Price.

(04-25-2018, 03:10 AM)livebythe10 Wrote: II don't want a back up.plan.  our last center was a backup plan.

I want a top tier center. That can go down as a perennial pro bowler and a hall of famer.

Same here and love the avatar. Cool

(04-25-2018, 11:34 AM)Okeana Wrote: fact is wynn can play center and probably be the best at the position so he's my ultimate number 1 pick.  either way with rankins price, daniels, ragnow one will be available in round 2 and we can always move up to make sure we don't miss our guy.  that said I'm 100% ok taking a guy like ragnow in the first round as he's been a consistent #1 center by a lot of people before and during this process, but the media really failed to hype him as a first round talent.  MM is the only tackle i would be fine with taking in round 1 and honestly i would rather take a guy like alex kappa or brandon parker in the later rounds to coach up the waste a high pick on this tackle class

Definately understand everything you say here and completely understand why Wynn is you number 1 pick.

I hope we draft Ragnow and trade up for Wynn honestly, or Price falls to us in the 2nd and we grab him as our RG.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Hernandez or Wynn in Round One and Why - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 04-25-2018, 01:35 PM