Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hernandez or Wynn in Round One and Why
(04-25-2018, 12:28 PM)kevin Wrote: OK , I'M CONVINCED .....CENTER FIRST, NOT A GUARD......CENTER FIRST, NOT A GUARD

I started another post on this, my last before draft....IT HAS TO BE THE CENTER IN ONE.  PRICE, DANIELS or RAGNOW.

This sets up Round 2. A Round One Player WILL fall to us in 2, but nobody knows what position it will be. We can use a round 1 talent at about any position.  Getting Center out of the way sets up not needing a center and being able to pick a Real Steal In Round 2.  I'm hoping for an edge rushing LB or a Safety who was projected as Round 1.  It could even be a Round 1 Blocker.  Maybe the TE people are raving about. There will be a Round 1 player fall to us in 2 due to run on QB's early.

Yeah, i mean once the Center is in the bag there will be no stress and the Draft is much wider open.

We could pretty much go BPA after, just need a RT somewhere in the 2nd to 4th. There will be good ones there.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Hernandez or Wynn in Round One and Why - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 04-25-2018, 01:39 PM