Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hernandez or Wynn in Round One and Why
(04-25-2018, 01:35 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: That is high praise on Price's leadership skills, plus there will be growing pains with any rookie and even more
with Price cause he is injured. Ragnow is just more solid all across the board, better pass protector and ready
to go come OTA's and there is not the concern with the shorter arms like Price.
I believe price is a better run blocker, but we'll leave that. As posted before he will be fully healthy first week in June... And there's multiple videos highlighting what I'm pointing out. I believe even with a tad shorter with the team, his elite leadership ability is why he's been called best center prospect of the decade. 
(04-25-2018, 02:09 PM)BenZoo2 Wrote: How are you in position to comment on either of their leadership traits.  Have you met either one?  Been in team meeting or workout room with them?  Talked to multiple teammates?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've met with price as well as jamarco jones. Jones was gushing about prices leadership ability. And while I haven't been in the meetings or workout rooms there's a video of prices mental capability as well as Jones saying the first day he met him, as a freshman phone's was doing puships and was struggling so price layed down underneath him so he wouldn't stop. It's the little things. A natural born leader. Again his leadership overcomes his (if you think this I dont) slightly less talented center.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Hernandez or Wynn in Round One and Why - Jpoore - 04-26-2018, 02:41 AM