Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ever Hear Stories That Make You Go "WOW"?
I was sitting in a small diner last week with my wife. The place was packed. I found myself looking at everyone in that place, but as if I was seeing in a whole different perspective. People normally piss me off because I tend to judge on first site. I don’t mean to and wish I didn’t, but I am not one to trust or believe in anyone I don’t personally know. That morning was different. I seen unknown stories of sorrow, hardship, and each person thinking about what they had to face that day. Was wierd. It’s actually like I really gave ashit about each and every one of them.

Not really sure where I was going with that, but I still feel passionate about all of them. I live in a small town and have probably crossed paths with some this week. Don’t remember any faces but remember feeling like I needed to pray for all of them. I know it’s off the wall, but the feeling was strong. Pretty sure every one of those people had a story and tribulation they had to overcome to let them be there, at that moment because I know what both my wife and I have gone through to be there that day as well.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Ever Hear Stories That Make You Go "WOW"? - HarleyDog - 04-27-2018, 04:33 PM